Bluegrass Festival Listings
This page lists selected festivals in the Western U.S. that may be of interest to BASC members. Just click on the festival name to go to its website. Please email us if you know of a regional bluegrass festival not listed here, or have an update or correction to any festival listed here.
Blythe Bluegrass Festival
- 3 day festival third weekend in January festival in Blythe, CA
- Anderson Marsh State Park Bluegrass Festival
Is no longer being held, but might return in the future.
- Four Corner States Bluegrass Festival
- An annual festival and fiddle championship in Wickenburg, AZ.
One of the oldest bluegrass festivals in the Southwest, it is held in November.
- Huck Finn's Country & Bluegrass Jamboree
- An annual festival held on Father's Day weekend. Now in Ontario California.
- California Bluegrass Association Father's Day Bluegrass Festival
- Annual festival held in Grass Valley, CA
- Julian Music Festival
- Expanding its horizons you will not only find Bluegrass,
but an Americana mix of Western ballads and Classic Folk Music.
September in San Diego County
- Palisade Bluegrass and Roots Music Festival
- An annual festival at Riverbend Park in Palisade,
CO. In June
- Live Oak Music Festival
- An annual festival held in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley. In June
- Millpond Traditional Music Festival
- An annual festival in Bishop.
- Old Town Temecula Bluegrass Festival
- 2 day festival/street fair held in March in Temecula, CA.
- Parkfield Bluegrass Festival
- Four days in May festival in Parkfield, CA
- Prescott Bluegrass Festival
- A FREE June bluegrass festival in Prescott, AZ
- Bluegrassin' in the Foothills
- September bluegrass festival in Plymouth, CA. as been discontinued.
- San Francisco
& Old-Time Festival
- Annual 10 day festival in
San Francisco (not held in 2014, but may return)
- Strawberry Music Festivals
- Festivals in the Spring and Fall near Yosemite.
- Summergrass San Diego
- Annual 3 day festival held in late August in Vista, CA
- Topanga Banjo Fiddle Contest and Folk Festival
- Southern California's favorite old time/bluegrass festival
near Agoura Hills at Paramount Ranch.
Third Sunday in May, from 9am to 6pm
- Wintergrass Festival
- Indoor festival in Tacoma, Washington. In late February.
- Mt. St. Helens Bluegrass Festival
- Three day festival in Toledo Washington in August
- Ramona Bluegrass Festival
- Two day festival in Ramona, CA
- Benson Bluegrass Festival
- Three day festival in Benson, Az in April (last held in 2013, but might return)